ACCESS.SPACE ALLIANCE Ltd (hereinafter: ACCESS.SPACE) appreciates your visit to this websites and respects your right to privacy. The purpose of this data protection information is to provide you with an understandable, transparent and comprehensive explanation of how ACCESS.SPACE intend to process your personal data.
ACCESS.SPACE is the controller within the meaning of Art. 4 (7) GDPR and is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Our contact details are as follows:
ACCESS.SPACE ALLIANCE Ltd
27 Queen Walk
London W5 1TP
Registered in England as private company limited by guarantee without share capital
Company No. 11882078
Directors: Elisabeth Bonnardel-Azzarelli, Dr. Antonio Azzarelli, Christian Frhr. von der Ropp
2. Log files
When you visit this website, personal data is transmitted automatically by your browser to the server of ACCESS.SPACE, including:
- your IP address
- content of the request (information about which web page you visited)
- Date and time of your request/website access
- referrer URL
- HTTP status code
- browser information including language and version of the browser
Processing of such personal data is performed on the basis of Art. 6 (1)(f) GDPR. Our website cannot be accessed and provided to users without collecting and processing such data; there is a legitimate interest in making our website accessible for users.
ACCESS.SPACE is hosted by a service provider, currently:
1&1 IONOS Ltd.
154 Southgate Street
Gloucester GL1 2EX
Registered in England and Wales
Company No. 03953678
and the data collected on our website is therefore stored on the servers of that service provider. Servers are only located within the United Kingdom or the European Union.
The following subsections inform you about the individual purposes of the various cookies that may be used.
When you log into our website, a cookie is set on your device. These cookies are a standard session cookies. In case of a user login, it stores the session ID with which the logged-in user is recognized in order to grant him access to protected areas. The cookie is deleted at the end of the browser session. It does not remain on your computer. If you leave our pages, the temporary cookie is also discarded (session cookies).
There are also cookies for the use of the "cookie hint banner", which is displayed on the start page. This cookie stores the fact that the user has confirmed the cookie hint and that the cookie hint banner should therefore no longer be displayed. Depending on your Internet settings, this cookie is permanent or until you delete the cookie from your browser.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 f) GDPR. The justified interest results from the interest in being able to offer you a particularly user-friendly and transparent website.
Session cookies are deleted after the end of your Internet session (closing the browser program). Permanent cookies remain stored in your browser until they are manually deleted by you.
When you contact ACCESS.SPACE from the contact form on the website or by E-Mail. You can use contact at ACCESS.SPACE to submit questions. If you contact ACCESS.SPACE, ACCESS.SPACE stores the data you provide to process your enquiry and answer your question. Processing of such personal data is carried out on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Your data will be deleted when it is no longer necessary for he enquiry. ACCESS.SPACE will delete the data generated by your enquiry as soon as it is no longer necessary for processing that enquiry. To the extent that the data is subject to statutory retention requirements, it will be stored for the duration of the prescribed statutory retention period.
5.Eventsa) Registration If you register for an event, seminar, or webinar of ACCESS.SPACE via third party web sites and share basic participant information with ACCESS.SPACE, ACCESS.SPACE processes your personal data to organize and conduct the event. Processing of such personal data is carried out on the basis of Art.6 para 1 lit. b) GDPR and if where is legal obligations to process the data Art. 6 para 1 lit. c) GDPR. The basic participant information will be disclosed to recipients who are charged with the organisation of the event under a contractual obligation in accordance with Article 28 of GDPR. sapce.access categorically excludes any further dissemination of this data to third parties. ACCESS.SPACE will delete the data as soon as it is no longer necessary for processing for the performance of a contract or for compliance with a legal obligation. b) share your registration with other participants When you have given your consent ACCESS.SPACE share basic participant information (your name, company, and email address) with other participants of the same event and the list will be punlished on the website of ACCESS.SPACE. the purpose of this is communication and the exchange of ideas. Processing of such personal data is carried out on the basis of Art.6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR. You may revoke your consent to share participant information with other participants at any time in the future. you can send your revocation to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of revoke, ACCESS.SPACE will not process your personal data to this consent any longer unless legally required to do so.
However, any revoke has no effect on past processing of personal data by ACCESS.SPACE up to the point in time of your revoke.
ACCESS.SPACE will delete the data as soon as it is no longer necessary for processing for the performance of a contract or for compliance with a legal obligation.
To the extent that the data is subject to statutory retention requirements, it will be stored for the duration of the prescribed statutory retention period.
6. publishing of conference audio and video recordings and attendee information
At ACCESS.SPACE events, photos, videos and audio can be recorded. The recordings and upon explicit consent your name might be published on the ACCESS.SPACE website and videos might be published on youtube . The legal basis for the publication of the entire event is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. ACCESS.SPACE has a legitimate interest to promote events and share the content of presentations and panel discussions. The legal basis for the production and publication of other recordings and the publication of your name is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR. You grant your consent to the publication of the recordings if you take part in the event and smile into the camera. You give us your consent to publish your name by providing us with your name for the purpose of publication.
ACCESS.SPACE draws your attention to the fact that publications on the Internet can be found and accessed worldwide.
You can revoke your consent at any time for the future. Your recordings will then be deleted immediately, unless ACCESS.SPACE is legally required to do so. However, the revocation has no effect on the previous processing of personal data by ACCESS.SPACE until the time of your revocation. Furthermore, ACCESS.SPACE draws your attention to the fact that recordings from the Internet can be downloaded and modified by third parties. So that your recordings can be processed by third parties. ACCESS.SPACE has no influence on this.
You can send your revocation to email@example.com
Your personal data will be deleted if you revoke your consent. At the latest however after 1 year.
On this website you have the possibility to register for a newsletter. If you have consented to receive the newsletter, sapce.access will use your e-mail address and possibly your name in order to send you information about products, special offers, competitions and news, photography as well as for customer satisfaction surveys . Yout data will be stored and processed for the purpose of sending the newsletter until such time as you request for this to not be the case.
The content of the newsletter includes promotions (offers, discount promotions, competitions, etc.) as well as goods and services of the Lidl stores. In certain regions the offering may vary and as such the content in the Newsletter will be adapted to customers in those regions.
The legal basis for data processing within the scope of the distribution of newsletters is your consent, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
To ensure that no errors occur when entering your e-mail address, sapce.access uses the so-called double opt-in procedure: After you have entered your e-mail address in the log-in field, sapce.access will send you a confirmation link. Only when you click this confirmation link will your e-mail address be added to sapce.access distribution list.
You may revoke your consent to the receipt of the newsletter at any time in the future, e.g. by unsubscribing from the newsletter on our website. You can find the link to unsubscribe at the end of each newsletter. When you revoke your consent all the collected user data will be deleted.
If external contractors are used to carry out the despatch of newsletters, they are under a contractual obligation in accordance with Article 28 of GDPR. sapce.access categorically excludes any further dissemination of this data to third parties.
Storage duration / criteria for specifying the storage duration: If you revoke your consent to receipt of the ACCESS.SPACE newsletter, your data will be deleted from the corresponding distribution lists.
8. Social Media
This website currently contains links to the following social media providers:
- Twitter (Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA)
- Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA)
- LinkedIn (LinkedIn Ireland, 70 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland)
Therefore, the information ACCESS.SPACE provides is to the best of its knowledge at the present time: Your browser may not establish a direct connection to the servers of the aforementioned services until you click on the links. This means that the information that you have visited our website is indirectly (referrer) forwarded to these services. If you are already logged in to the service with your personal user account during your visit to our website, you can usually click on the social media buttons to "share" the content or leave a comment, etc. If you do not wish any such data transfer, we advise against clicking on the social media buttons.
The purpose and scope of data collection by social media services, as well as the further processing and use of your data there and your rights and options for setting your privacy preferences can be found in the privacy policies for these services.
9. Google AnalyticsFor the purposes of demand-oriented design and ongoing optimisation of this websites, ACCESS.SPACE use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") on the basis of the legitimate of ACCESS.SPACE interest as follows. Pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies are used. In the process, the cookie generates the following information about your use of this website:
- Browser type and version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited website),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of server request.
You may prevent the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser.
You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to the usage of the website (incl. your IP address) and the processing of the data by Google by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser.
This sets an opt-out cookie which prevents any future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie applies only in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the ‘opt-out’ to cookies again. Further information on data protection in the context of Google Analytics can be found on the Google Analytics website.
However, please be advised that if you opt out of using cookies, you may not be able to fully use all the features of this website.
The cookie-generated data is forwarded to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will under no circumstances associate your IP address with other data. Google may also pass this information on to third parties in so far as this is required by law or if third parties process the data on Google's behalf.
10. Rights of data subjects
ACCESS.SPACE is required to recognise the following rights which you enjoy under the applicable data protection law with regard to your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of the rights listed below, please contact us using the details in the "Contact Information" section of section 1.
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain free of charge access and information of your personal data,under the conditions provided in Art. 15 GDPR.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to obtain from ACCESS.SPACE without undue delay the rectification under the conditions providede in Art. 16 GDPR of inaccurate personal data concerning you. If your personal data which is stored by ACCESS.SPACE is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to demand at any time that ACCESS.SPACE rectify this.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that ACCESS.SPACE erases your personal data when one of the reasons listed in Article 17 para. 1 oGDPR applies. This can be the case if and to the extent that the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or if the data is processed on the basis of your consent and you have opted to revoke your consent. In such cases, ACCESS.SPACE must erase processing your personal data, if the legal requirements are met.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request ACCESS.SPACE to restrict the processing of you personal data under the conditions provided in Art. 18 GDPR.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the data provided by you in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format as well as the right to have these data transmitted to a different controller under the conditions provided in Art. 20 GDPR.
- Right to object to processing: If your data is processed by ACCESS.SPACE on the basis of Art. 6 para.1 lit. f) GDPR, you may object at any time to processing by ACCESS.SPACE under the conditions provided in Art. 21 GDPR. If you object to data processing, this will not take place in the future unless the data controller can prove compelling grounds for further processing worthy of protection which outweigh the interest of the data subject in the objection.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority: Pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes data protection law.